Its almost March and that means Blue Flavor is preparing for our annual trek to Austin, Texas for SXSW Interactive. This year, in addition to our big annual party, we are also involved in a series of other events sprinkled throughout the week-long event. I will also be giving at talk at SXSW along with Donna Spencer and Michael Angeles.
Here is a rundown of where you can find us:
- Friday March 13th @ 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- 97bottles Happy Hour @ The Gingerman (304 W 4th St.) - If you haven’t checked out 97bottles.com contact us for a beta invite!
- Saturday, March 14th @ 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Polaroid Breakfast (2nd annual) @ Katzs Deli (618 West 6th St.) - Tom Watson hosts!
- Saturday, March 14th @ 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- Bike Hugger After Party @ Mellow Johnny’s (400 Nueces St. & W 4th St.) - Blue Flavor is sponsoring the beer!
- Sunday, March 15th @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- SXSW Interactive Web Awards (12th annual) @ The Hilton Austin Downtown (500 East 4th St.) - Skydeck, a application we helped design, is up for the technical achievement award!
- Monday, March 16th @ 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- Wireframes for the Wicked session with Nick Finck, Donna Spencer & Michael Angeles @ Austin Conference Center
- Monday March 16th @ 10:30 PM to 2:00 AM
- SXNW (4th annual) @ Iron Cactus (606 Trinity St. & 6th Ave.) - Our big annual party sponsored by Blue Flavor, Raincity Studios and Rackspace